Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

TheFlexOffender

Banned
Banned
Islam is not just a social construct it is a race..
I love all religion...I personally beleive that religion is the root of all good .. think about how many we've helped over thhe years b...it's fucking amazing... Idk..I'm just ventjng

Last edited:
No I'm not racist.. Islam is a belief and a social construct not a race..
I hate all religion...I personally beleive that religion is the root of all evil .. think about how many wars we've had over what god is the best...it's fucking stupid... Idk..I'm just ventjng

With that thread title, I doubt you will be venting on here for long.

No I'm not racist.. Islam is a belief and a social construct not a race..
I hate all religion...I personally beleive that religion is the root of all evil .. think about how many wars we've had over what god is the best...it's fucking stupid... Idk..I'm just ventjng
There's more chance of a rotten cabbage becoming mayor than there is of that racist twat Tommy Robinson attracting enough votes to win an election.

What qualities of his do you find so appealing?

The fact he cares for our country... Let's be honest... Not all Muslims are terrorists...but....every terrorist has been a muslim...am I wrong?
Bless you, child. You've clearly completely forgotten the wave of terrorism throughout the 1970s and 80s, most of which were committed by European groups.

Go and learn some history - the world existed before you were born, whatever you might believe.

Back
Top Bottom